Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Fraud and Gambling Proceeds Misappropriation

Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Fraud and Gambling Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder and former TOP DOG David Baazov lands within hot water, ex- Kenyan congressman comes send with really serious fraud allegations

A an ancient Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Party (now The Stars Group) as well as its founder, n entrepreneur David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings via NIC Accounts after the provider entered often the East Cameras country this year.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a former MP representing the city connected with Kisumu, reported Amaya acquired allegedly conspired with the above bank heading abroad huge amounts of Kenyan shillings that had been created by the Canadian gambling giant’s local subsidiary.

Amaya made its Kenyan subsidiary really. Mr. Nyagudi said within the investigative written that aired on KTN News previously this week of which he placed a 15% stake while in the subsidiary together with was displayed as one involving its Stage directors. Mr. Baazov reportedly run the remaining 85% stake inside Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The organization launched only two products typically the M-Lotto Drawing and the Brilliant Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery which instantly gained global recognition among Kenyan gamblers in addition to raked throughout millions of Kenyan shillings soon there after they commenced operation.

The exact proceeds from Super Mega Kwachua mamilii lotto product, which often totaled KSh375 million, consistent with Kenya’s Gambling on Control along with Licensing Board (BCLB), was initially currently being wired so that you can Amaya’s akun at Money Bank, Mr. Continue reading “Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Fraud and Gambling Proceeds Misappropriation”