Saratoga On line casino Completes Purchase of Ellis Store Racetrack in Kentucky

Saratoga On line casino Completes Purchase of Ellis Store Racetrack in Kentucky

Saratoga On line casino and Hospitality Group carried out earlier this week the getting the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials for the gaming and even hospitality provider have affirmed.

The racetrack and simulcast venue is found in Henderson, Kentucky, not far on the state’s border with In. Ellis Park was established around 1922 which is one of Kentucky’s historic contest course homes.

Saratoga Gambling establishment previously owned a new 30% stake in the real estate and most not too long ago purchased the actual remaining 70 percent stake for the undisclosed amount . The company bought it is initial spot in Ellis Park within 2012 by local terme conseillé Ron Geary. As he / she himself advised local media outlets, Mr. Geary was initially encouraged by means of his family members to sell her ownership during the racetrack along with ‘slow down’ a bit.

The actual businessman purchased the property 5 years ago. Commenting about the recent finishing the deal, Mister. Geary said it they have previously had ‘some good successes’ utilizing Ellis Playground and that he was initially convinced Saratoga Casino could continue this progress.

The particular racetrack’s fresh owner said that there would be virtually no management variations at the building for now. Often the group, the industry subsidiary connected with Saratoga Funnel Racing Inc., sent business owners at Ellis Park prior this month so that you can explore the particular areas where progress would be expected and to write a plan for the overall development of patrons’ experience. Continue reading “Saratoga On line casino Completes Purchase of Ellis Store Racetrack in Kentucky”